Monday, June 8, 2015

6.8.15 - For The Birds - Wixon Innovation Middle School - Enrichment Class

We started out with high hopes... sadly the wind and the drizzle took over and it was too much for us to use our binoculars and I can't use my camera in the rain.  We had to seek shelter in the school lobby and opted for quizzing each other on bird ID's and what specific species might eat.  Everyone was cooperative and adapted well to our change of scenery. I'm hoping for sunshine, or at least non-raining skies this coming Monday.
We did see a few species during our brief time outside, but we were out there for such a short time, I didn't write down any bird names.  This photo, I believe, was when the students spotted an Osprey in the distance...


Happy Birding!



No comments:

Post a Comment